Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A New Day


It is dawning. I don't know what that means, but we'll find out together. We've decided to start a blog. Hopefully the bogs will not be few and far between. We would like to share our life (sic) with our friends and relatives. Sometimes I might share, sometimes Julia, and sometimes you'll hear from both of us. We will be sharing about our lives, the church, theology, philosophy, ethics, books (hard boiled and otherwise), movies (there'll be a lot of this), current events, and whatever is moving us currently. Please, stay tuned as we'll probably be doing this a lot! Oooh, feel free to comment on any or all of our posts.

By the way, it's 79 degrees here in Guymon today. Mmmm, warm weather (sound of me smacking my lips)! Oh, yeah, did I mention we're huge Simpsons fans? Well, now I've done it!

The picture above is me escaping from a straight jacket at an outdoor show. I thought I'd share it.

No comments: